1 pound of ground chicken
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of chili powder
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
2 teaspoons of Kosher salt, divided
1 teaspoon of black pepper, divided into 1/2 teaspoon portions
1 cup of sliced onion
1 cup of sliced yellow pepper
1 cup of sliced red pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil, divided
*store bought guacamole
*pepper jack cheese
*toasted mini hamburger buns
1. Combine ground chicken with minced garlic, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, Kosher salt and black pepper.
2. Form ground chicken into mini patties and reserve.
3. Saute onions, red peppers and yellow peppers in 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Cook the vegetables until they’ve become super soft and caramelized. Start on high heat and then reduce the heat and allow them to cook low for about 15 minutes.
4. Get a pan really hot and then add olive oil to the pan.
5. Add sliders and cook on one side until they’re golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side.
6. Add pepper jack cheese and let it melt on top. Spread the guacamole on the toasted mini buns and enjoy.